Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day at the temple and a good movie

Today was a really long day. Last Sunday, my roommate asked me if I wanted to go to the temple today after I got home from from work. I agreed because I haven't been for a while. I thought I could handle being up all night from work and going to the temple, but I was wrong. I fell asleep during part of the session, but at least I was able to be there and I was awake during the important parts. Since we went in the morning, I was finally able to take some pictures of it. Here are a few.





After we got back home, I put in a movie I recently bought and was out after the opening credits. When I woke up, the movie was in the bonus features menu and the smell of food was downstairs. I looked at the clock and had been asleep for 3 and a half hours. The same roommate I went to the temple with was cooking dinner for the ward's new Sister Missionaries. I was invited to eat dinner as well and after the sister's left, he and I and a friend of his went to see Wall-e. It was a good movie and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see a clean funny movie with a good story.

Some other big news today is that my other roommate is now engaged to be married August 16th...the weekend before my sister's wedding.

Anyway, that's my long day. I'm still running on that 3 hour nap, so I think I'll go to bed soon. Oh, one more thing. I have to work Sunday night for 12 hours due to some extra work the production lines need to finish for the end of the quarter. I really don't want to, but it means 12 hours of overtime that will help bring in some needed extra cash.

That's all till next time.

No comments: