Well, it has been a busy time since my last entry. To start off, I have good news about my car. I talked to the previous owner and he said that he had changed the timing belt 2000 miles before I bought it. I have driven it 38,000 miles since then, and timing belts are good for about 60,000 miles. That means I have about 20,ooo miles left before it needs to be changed. Although that relieves the pressure to buy a new car, I will still be looking. It just means I can take my time now and not rush into buying something.
This past weekend, I was able to see family for the first time in 11 months. Dad and Jennifer flew into Dallas and the next day we drove to Memphis after I got off work. We got there safely, spent the afternoon relaxing, and the next morning left early for St. Louis. We met up with Mom, Larry, and Bryan there and I was able to see Bryan get married for time and all eternity to my new sister-in-law, Noralee. It was a nice ceremony and after it was done, I rode with Mom and Larry back to Memphis. Before we left town, we drove by the Gateway to the West and I was able to get some pictures driving around it.
After the 4 and a half hour drive to Memphis, we went to the reception. Of course I took lots of pictures at all places and events, but I'll only put of the good ones here because otherwise I would be here for 2 or 3 days. I also (unfortunately) only took 3 videos which you will also see, so enjoy.
Dad playing Wii
Jennifer's turn
St. Louis Temple
Waiting for the newly weds
Funny things were said
There they are!
Awww, how sweet
SOOOO Happy
Has he ever smiled that big?
The Arch
Slightly better view
The Rings
The Cake
Such fun
Video of the start of cutting the cake (Note: Sorry about starting to use the wrong name. I was thinking at the time that Connie would have liked to see this.)
The funny part
They are dancing. Lets watch.
Yeah, My Step Dad Larry is still a kid at heart. That means there is still hope for me.
I really like this picture.
The reception setup

No comments:
Post a Comment