DC Temple at night

DC Temple
DC Temple
This is my favorite of the temple
Waiting around
Here they are
They are smiling...I think that's a good sign
Married, what are you going to do now?
Happy family
Happy parents
Happy couple
Happy Sisters
Happy Bride
Ok, I think we get the point that everyone is happy. :-)
Moser Family
New in-laws
I don't know what was said, but it made for a good picture.
Awwww, too cute
Off for more pictures
I just noticed this, but does it look like he's proposing? Sorry Mack, It's already done.
Does this count as a kiss from a balcony?
Holding a loved one
Mack! We said holding a loved one... not choking! :-)
I like this picure
Smelling the flowers, but aren't they fake? :-P
I have a cool Brother-in-law
Cool Couple
Brother-in-law interview
More pictures... and holding hands
Marriage is important, but remember the big picture
Another good picture
That veil doesn't hide enough
I like the fountain pictures... I think it's the lighting
Such a great picture, I think they are glowing
in front of the temple
hmm, I guess one more won't hurt, but that's it
Awwwww
Getting tired of pictures
Father daughter hug
OK folks. They are done taking pictures. Get out of here and go to the reception.
Watching pictures from the temple
The food
First dance
First dance... let's watch
About to eat the cake
Eating the cake
First Drink
Brother Sister dance. Hmmm, I still have a few moves.

Cute little girl ... so I forgot to rotate the camera
Cute little girl
Awwww
Excited Bride
Super excited bride
Another brother-sister dance. Yeah, we are good.

2 comments:
Hey, out of curiosity. The new in-laws...Is one of them named Kari Moser? If so, she is an old friend from Freshmen year in the dorms and I was wondering if there was a way to contact her if possible. I haven't talked to her in years. By the way. THat's cool that you got to go to the Joseph Smith Memorial. I haven't been there in so long. I remember camping in there back in the day when it was allowed. Pretty neat and intense place. That's where I reaffirmed my beliefs in the church.
Yeah, I think so...I'll find out from my sister and give you the contact info.
Post a Comment