I know it's been nearly 2 months since my last post, and honestly, I shouldn't be writing this either, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. A lot has happened in the last 2 months that I hope to go into details about later, but for now, here is a summary.
I met a girl living in Idaho and have since started dating her. She has 2 kids and all of us have already grown close. I was able to meet them on my way to a family reunion in Oregon for my Dad's side of the family, which is another thing I went to. I saw my girlfriend and her kids again 2 weeks before school started. I also had to end my job at the warehouse because I couldn't work full time with school starting. School started and now I found my extra time used on homework, or reading a lot. There was a small adventure with Financial Aid that worked out in the end, and somehow, I need to find a part time job to add on to the time consumption from school. I also moved to a different apartment at the beginning of the month.
That's all I can remember for now, but I hope to include more details sometime in the future. More than likely it will be around Labor Day, but I won't make any promises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment