Monday, October 26, 2009

Something to Make My Absense Worth It

I know have haven't posted in a long time and I really don't have the time to do this, but I'm going to do it anyway. I recently made a visit to my Girlfriend in Idaho and was able to do a lot of fun things while there, including taking the kids to the zoo to go trick-or-treating. Pictures are a 1000 words, so here are pictures and videos from the entire trip. Enjoy.
Doctor Nate, ready to go to the zoo


Playing Nintendo DS, a present from Grandma that made it hard to get the kid's attention.

Finally got a smile.

The sweet little girl that I know comes out of hiding.





The other little monkey went on to look at other animals before I could catch him in the picture. :-P

I love hawks.


Giraffes are cool too.

Must be nice to relax all day



Doesn't quite look awake, does she.

Mist came out of the trunk.

Another favorite animal.

So much to do, so little time.





Prowling the territory.





Finally! A Picture we both like.

Fun on the slide

Tiger right next to the glass.

Sky hunting the DVD player.

No comments: