Christmas can be a lonely time of year, but luckily for me, it wasn't this year. I wasn't able to go see my parents with my sister as I had hoped, but my brother and sister-in-law live in town as well, so I was able to be with them for the holiday. We didn't do anything big, but we did have a really nice turkey dinner and we played some games and watched some movies. It was still nice to be around family and have company to be around.
Another Christmas has come and gone and with it... a lot of snow. In the last week I think we have had at least a foot and a half of snow fall on us if not more. There have been a lot of snow fall and a lot of icicles forming on the house. Here is a picture of the view from my room and an ice formation. Look how it climbs down the plant.

Another Christmas has come and gone and with it... a lot of snow. In the last week I think we have had at least a foot and a half of snow fall on us if not more. There have been a lot of snow fall and a lot of icicles forming on the house. Here is a picture of the view from my room and an ice formation. Look how it climbs down the plant.

Icicles on the house. Look at the plant below it.


Here is a video of the snow falling. This is for those of you who miss it.
For Christmas, my Dad got all of us snowtubes for sledding. With all of the new snow, we took advantage of the opportunity and went to a hill on campus. We had a blast, and I got some good pictures and videos out of it.
Bryan and Noralee heading up the hill. 
Taking a quick breather. 
Getting ready. 
Good luck kiss? 
I'm about ready. 
Fearless 
Here I go. 
Noralee waiting for me to bring the tube. 
Isn't this an awsome sight! 
The newlyweds first sledding adventure together.
Ok, time for some videos
Sledding and a look around.
The Newlyweds
My Brother
Sister-in-law
My turn
It's a race
No comments:
Post a Comment