I didn't ask the other girl I mentioned from my last post on a date either. I did approach her about it but found out she was really busy on the days I could go, plus I did find out she is only 19 or 20, and that is a little too young for me.
Don't worry, I didn't give up. Last Sunday a girl gave a talk and I was talking to her in ward choir. She had caught my eye before so after practice, I asked her on a date to which she said yes. I gave her options of bowling, ice skating, or just stay at home and play games. She likes them all, so I decided to go ice skating. It ended up being a double date with my roommate and his girlfriend. We started the night by going to a pizza place and then went ice skating. It was a lot of fun and my date was very proud that she didn't fall. I was too. I kept telling her she is better than she thinks and that she wouldn't fall. Anyway, she is 21, majoring in choral education and has one year left to graduate. I took some pictures and a video so there is something interesting in this post.
Now comes the dating game part of this post. My roommate's girlfriend told me today that she was talking to my date at church. She said she had a good time and when asked if she would go on another date with me, she said yes. I do plan on asking her on another date, but the hard part is deciding what to do although I do have some ideas. I tried talking to her at church today with no success, so I will probably call her tomorrow or Tuesday. While ice skating we were talking about our families and when she found out the age of my youngest sister, she asked if I realized that she is younger than my sister who is 22. I said yes because when I was talking to her in choir, I asked how long she has played the piano. (She's the pianist.) She said she has played since she was 5 and it had been 16 years or so since then. I don't know how to read her reaction to the fact that she is younger than my siblings. She is also the oldest of 4, so if she is anything like me, that may bother her, but as mentioned, I don't know what she thought of that. I guess that is something I'll have to find out eventually.
At any rate, here are the pictures and video I promised, so enjoy.
My roommate and his girlfriend

My date and I
Ice Skating and recording a video...Warning!!! Only skilled "professionals" should attempt this! Don't try this at home!


3 comments:
She's cute! Go for it! And good luck.
Looks like you had fun! Is that in the eccles ice center?
It was fun, and yes it was there.
Post a Comment