Yep, I should have known it would come down to this. I finally have some good luck with a girl. She sits by me in church. We go on a fun date. And then what happens? Let me tell you.
Tuesday I called her to try to set up a date, but got her voice mail. She didn't call me back that day, but she did today. I was at work when she called, so I couldn't answer. I was excited to see it was her when I finally got to see who it was. When I got home, I called her with no answer. She called back about an hour later and said I had called when she was at the temple. We started talking about our weeks and I asked her about a potential job. She told me that she didn't get it because she is only going to be here another month.
What!?!? Where you going? She said she is moving to Provo to take a few summer classes. I asked if she was thinking about staying there or moving back. She didn't know yet, but said hopefully stay there because who likes to move. I know I don't, but I have to change apartments come fall.
Anyway, we set up a date for Saturday. If the weather is good, we will go to the Zoo here in town. If not, we will stay at one of our apartments and play games and make a pizza.
So much for the good luck with this girl, being that she is moving away, but then again, you never know what will happen until it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment