At work this week I was working with my favorite co-worker and friend who has been asking me about my dating efforts and telling me I need to find a girl to marry. While she was out cleaning tables near the end of the day, I was inside taking orders and taking payments. Two cute girls who have been there previously stopped by after they got their shopping done. When they left, my co-worker came over to me and asked me why I didn't ask one of them on a date. I laughed at the comment. She proceeded to tell me they were my type of girl. Again I laughed and asked how she knew that. She told me she can read people and she knows me and reminded me that I have told her what I look for during a date. I then admitted that they caught my eye. She shook her head after that and told me that I'm not aggressive enough. Then she remembered that I'm a bit shy around girls and told me that she should have asked one of the girls for me. With out thinking about it, I told her that she should.
I could see the wheels start to turn in her head. That's when I knew I was in trouble.
Well, as one friend told me after hearing the story, at least I have an agent working for me now.
Lol. I'm in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment