Monday, August 30, 2010

So much to tell...

I just read my last post and realized that I have so many things to tell about. I have a ton of photos to upload and some stories as well so this may take several posts, but I promise to get it done.

As far as school goes, my summer class has been over for nearly 3 weeks. I am happy to report that I got an A+ in the class for a 4.0 for the summer session. I was really excited and happy to see that. I was however a little curious about how I did on my project and my final, so I emailed my teacher about it. He responded that I got 100% on my project and that I got 293/300 for a 97.6% on the final. He added that it was the second highest grade on the final of the entire class. Yay me! Next up, classes officially start tomorrow, but I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday, so I have an extra day until I start. I'm excited to know more about my new classes, but I'm not excited to see how much homework they involve. Hopefully I will enjoy them like my summer class.

I have a lot more to tell, but there is so much that I will make separate posts for them, but I'll summarize them here really quick. My storm chasing has had success. I got some really good pictures of lightning that I'll post next. I also had a really fun reunion with my best friend in Yellowstone. There will be 2 posts for that for each day spent. I also spent a day in Yellowstone with my youngest sister and our brother-in-law. Also, I have a new roommate and new friends with school starting soon.

Such a great 3 weeks!

No comments: