Sunday, July 20, 2008

Carnival fun for the Singles Ward

Today, my ward hosted a singles activity and invited singles from the entire region. The activity was a carnival. We started off with lunch, which included hot dogs and nachos. We also had cotton candy. The big activity was a dunk tank. We all had fun taking turns trying to dunk the person on the seat. We had a lot of other games to play, a Twinkies eating contest, and then we ended with a quilting project our ward took on a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and it was a great test run for my camera. I got a lot of good pictures and videos that I am really happy with. Here are some.






Gathering together



Dunk tank...the first successful throw.



Dunk tank (just in case you are wondering...Yes, that is her.)

This was funny...Heidi's attempt #1

Heidi's attempt #...who knows. I lost count about 4 videos ago. This is video # 8 of her.

My turn


Twinkies...how many can you eat?


Everybody loves cotton candy.

Quilting...the sad part is, the guys knew more about it than the girls.


2 comments:

The Hills said...

What is it with you and girls named Heidi?

Montanor said...

I have no idea. Girls named Heidi are all over the place.