Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun with my new camera and a tour of the house

I have been trying to take pictures with my digital camera Dad gave me 2 Christmases ago, but it's having some problems. Some of the buttons don't work, it freezes once in a while, the focus doesn't work so pictures are always blurry, and battery life doesn't last too long. Since I have 2 weddings coming up in 2 different cities with lot's of famous places to see, I decided to get a new camera. I got a Kodak Z812is. It had 12X optical zoom with 5X digital zoom on top of that for 60X total zoom power.



While playing with and exploring the capabilities of my camera, I decided to take some videos and give you a tour of the house I live in. I've been meaning to do that since I moved here, but wasn't too motivated. So, with out further delay...here is a video tour of the house.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Wow, nice place. Looks like you're living in style!