Windmills near Evanston, WY

Windmills, Clouds, and Mountains

These things are HUGE... I drove by a blade one time on the freeway in Fort Worth. It was about 80 feet long...just one blade. That's about one and a half normal semi trailers.

Another picture of the same windmills

Getting into the mountains just east of Ogden, UT.

The hole in the clouds kinda make it neat to look at when it hit the mountains.

A frame of clouds for a blue sky.

Closer to the mountains...did I mention I missed the mountains and the snow while in Texas?

The hole in the clouds hit the mountains... finally.


The hole in the clouds kinda make it neat to look at when it hit the mountains.

A frame of clouds for a blue sky.

Closer to the mountains...did I mention I missed the mountains and the snow while in Texas?

The hole in the clouds hit the mountains... finally.

I finally arrived in the Logan valley. Here is what I saw. The sound quality isn't that great because of the truck, so you may want to turn the sound down.
So just in case the video isn't too clear, there is the end of a rainbow going into the road up ahead. I thought it was the best welcome I had ever received. Hopefully it's a good sign from Heavenly Father as well. ...and so my life adventure continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment