Friday, March 28, 2008

Going to work, Moving again, and Girls (or girl),

I was going to work a few days ago and took some pictures on the way and when I got there. Here are the ones that turned out.

This is the downtown Fort Worth skyline. I took it with out looking where I was pointing the camera while driving, so I thought it turned out good.

More skyline.
More skyline again.
This is the warehouse where I work. I know it doesn't look like it from the angle, but it is about 3 stories tall and contains 200,000 square feet. That's the size of about 3.5 entire NCAA regulation Football fields, 42.5 regulation Basketball courts, or 71.2 Tennis courts. This is about a quarter of the front part of the building. The sides are 3 times as long as the front and back.

Well, moving day is here, and instead of packing and moving my stuff, I've decided to write another blog. See how dedicated I am to all of my loyal fans? Ok, I'll admit it, I'm really just being lazy and procrastinating. To tell the truth, I'm debating whether I should take a nap or not before I pack. I've been up since 4pm yesterday, so I don't know how long I'll be able to stay awake while I pack. I guess with that being said, I should just go ahead and get to it.

So I tried to get another date this weekend with the girl I've been chasing, one, because it's been two weeks, and two, because I figured it would motivate me to finish unpacking. I called her Tuesday and got no answer, but I left a messege. I called again Wednesday, and still no answer, but I didn't leave a messege. About 40 minutes later, she called me back and said she was in a meeting Tuesday, and Wednesday was sleeping on the couch when I called, so that's why she didn't answer. After talking for a while about how things were going for us, I asked if she had any plans for Saturday night. I asked if she wanted to make dinner together and watch a movie. Then I told her we would watch "The Rookie." Since we were going to watch that movie, I asked if she would also like to go watch a ballgame in a few weeks at the Ballpark in Arlington since it is close by. She said she loves to watch a live baseball game and said yes to both dates. I was very excited. I now have dates 3 and 4 set up with her. Maybe this is going somewhere. Let's wait and see.

Oh, by the way, it might be a few days before I have internet access at the new place, but I'll try to post another blog when I do.

Until next time everyone

No comments: