I also had a date Saturday. Ok, I'm in a slight delema. We made dinner as planned. A few things were said, but most of our conversation was when we actually sat down to eat. After that, we watched a movie, but didn't really talk much, one, because a roomate and his friend was there, and two, because she was working on lesson plans for her week at school. She sat on the floor too because you sink a lot in the leather couches and it's hard to write. It wasn't a bad date, but it wasn't the best I had with her either. When she left, we confirmed going to a baseball game, so I bought the tickets yesterday. At church, we talked a little bit, but when she had the opportunity to sit next to me, she sat somewhere else. I don't know if she is still being cautious, if she's shy, if she isn't interested, or what. I'm not really getting any response from her other than the fact that she keeps saying yes to dates and we have good conversations when alone together.
If only it was obvious. Since she grew up in a "southern belle" state someone I talked to suggested that she might expect the guy to be more aggressive and said maybe that's what I need to do like getting flowers or offering my arm and things like that. Since General Conference is this week, we won't have much time to have a date, so I was thinking of getting some flowers and having them delivered with a messege to see if she wants to sit with me at Conference. Is that considered agressive? Afterall, I thought by asking her on these 4 dates that I was being aggressive. Any ideas or suggestions of what to do?
1 comment:
Nice cartoon. Southern Belle? Of course you should send her flowers!
Post a Comment